First year of cub scouts has ended. Zane is now a Wolf. I am so not a scout kind of guy, but we have all really enjoyed the activities we've done this year. It's all what your den makes of it and we all have a great time.
Cleared off the pond to try to get just a couple more weekends of skating in before the big melt happens. Zane is always up for some atv action.
After a long day behind the keyboard I made a quick escape to Staunton to work on a couple panorama photos that i’ve been scoping out. The good light fades quick so I only had time to try a couple compositions. This shot was composed of 8 HDR images spanning around a 180 degree view.
Some image data.
- Total Rows: 1
- Row Positions: 8
- HDR Images Per Postion: 5
- ISO: 400
- Aperture: f8
- Bracket: 5 frames +-1
- Shutter: 60, 125, 250, 500, 1000
And some beer data!
- Brewery: http://eddylinebrewing.com
- Location: Buena Vista CO
- Beer: Crank Yanker IPA
- Style: American Indian Pale Ale
- ABV: 7.0%
- IBU: 65
- Hops: El Dorado, Cascade, Magnum
- Tasting Notes: A good IPA. Malt and bitterness were spot on, but I prefer more hop aroma flavor. It’s there but goes away pretty quick.